Downtown Investment Advisory is owned and managed by Salo Aizenberg. Mr. Aizenberg is an expert investment professional with 20 years of institutional investing experience prior to founding Downtown Investment Advisory in 2013.
- 10 years at BNP Paribas, one of the largest global banks, managing portfolios exceeding $500 million
- 10 years as a Managing Director investing various institutional fixed income funds exceeding $200 million
- Director and investment advisor for a multi-million dollar charitable foundation
- Member of the Advisory Board of BlueStar Indexes, a financial firm focused on the Israeli capital markets that manages a publicly traded Israel-focused ETF traded under the ticker "ISRA"
- Member of the Board of Trustees and Investment Committee, Solomon Schechter School of Westchester
- MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School