Downtown Investment Advisory is owned and managed by Salo Aizenberg. Mr. Aizenberg is an expert investment professional with 20 years of institutional fixed-income investing experience prior to founding Downtown Investment Advisory in 2013.
- 10 years at BNP Paribas, one of the largest global banks, managing fixed income portfolios exceeding $500 million
- 10 years as a Managing Director investing various institutional fixed income funds exceeding $200 million
- Director and investment advisor for a multi-million dollar charitable foundation
- Member of the Advisory Board of BlueStar Indexes, a financial firm focused on the Israeli capital markets that manages a publicly traded Israel-focused ETF traded under the ticker "ISRA"
- Member of the Board of Trustees and Investment Committee, Solomon Schechter School of Westchester
- MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School