Salo Aizenberg, a licensed Investment Advisor Representative, manages Downtown Investment Advisory. Mr. Aizenberg is an expert investment professional with more than 20 years of institutional investing experience prior to founding Downtown Investment Advisory.
- 10 years at BNP Paribas, one of the largest global banks, managing portfolios exceeding $500 million
- 10 years as a Managing Director investing various institutional funds exceeding $200 million
- Director and investment manager of a multi-million dollar charitable foundation
- Extensive expertise in fixed income investments
- Member of the Advisory Board of BlueStar Indexes, a financial firm focused on the Israeli capital markets that manages a publicly traded Israel-focused ETF traded under the ticker "ISRA"
- Member of the Board of Trustees and Investment Committee, Solomon Schechter School of Westchester
- MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School